NEW PRICE! Why wait to build? Move in ready! This pristine newer home in the desirable community of Hawthorne has TONS of storage and an unfinished additional 5th bedroom! There is a 22 x 10 walk-in storage room complete with electricity and lighting. This popular Cartwright model Insight Homes built beauty is super energy efficient and boasts an open floor plan, formal dining room, sunroom, Trex deck, fireplace, and welcoming front porch. Stainless steel appliances, gas range, granite countertop, recessed lighting, breakfast bar, and huge pantry are perfect for entertaining. Minutes from the beach, shopping, dining, and recreation.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,828 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft, Florida Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Low-Emittance , Screened
- 1. Mantle.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Other.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- 56.00 x 150.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped. Front Yard, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price