Why wait to build? Beautiful and meticulously cared for newer home on a wooded lot. This Vandalay model features a 3 BD 2 Bath split plan. Tons of upgrades in this stunning coastal rancher include white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite counter, stone fireplace, vaulted ceiling, hardwood throughout the house (excluding the guestroom), 4-ft.extension, 12 x 15-morning room, and gorgeous paved patio area. Centrally located in the desirable Hawthorne community, minutes from the beach, shopping, dining, and recreation. This home will not last!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
LP Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Brick, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
1,958 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Central Vacuum, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Instant Hot Water
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- 1. Stone.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Patio, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 66.00 x 143.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Irregular, Partly Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price